How to explain
● Why language parameters (e.g.→enjambements) of Shakespeare’s plays exhibited a highly significant development,i.e. increase over the years, not ending 1604, adding considerable support to the orthodox datings of Shakespeare plays being substantially correct. (s.also →Peter Farey)?
● why Edward de Vere started printing his play only in his late-forties?
● who may have done those extended significant late textual changes and additions in the First Folio (1623) compared to earlier Quartos (e.g. MWW, Henry IV-2, Henry VI, Richard III, Othello)
● why none has ever noticed during the Earls lifetime the glimpse of genius of a dramatist playwright and poet
● why there exist such extended devastating characterisations of the Earl (e.g. by →J. Markham, 1624 the year of the appearance of the First Folio)
● why 2 decades after the Earl's death (1604) elapsed until the majority of the plays of Edward de Vere (alias Shakespeare) did appear in print 1623 and Shaxsperes Monument was erected ?
● and so on