The book publisher Simon & Schuster has helped the Shakespeare scholar James Shapiro to promote his new book 'The Year of Lear: Shakespeare in 1606' in September 2015 with a short Youtube video "advertisment"
He tells us about five „fresh“ discoveries, we might not know about William Shakespear- -
1. that Shakespeare carved his name unto the paneling of the tabard inn in Southwark……alongside the names of Ben Jonson and Richard Burbage .- …Shakespeare a Graffiti artist,which expands our sense of the kind of writer he was…
2. that at the beginning and especially at the end of his career Shakespeare collaborarated with other playwright (read blog 365...)
3. that he had a front row seat to many major political and royal events [at the Jacobean era]
4 that he did not earn his living selling plays or being paid as an actor rather being a shareholder. in a joint stock company from 1594, He made so much money through his joint stock company that he was one of the first writers in England to retire a wealthy man
5. that he had an exhausting working schedule … his greatest accomplishment to be able to do this without the benefit of coffeine because neither tea nor coffee had been introduced into England in these days.
He delineates Shakspere as a Wood carver graffitti Artist, a collaborateur , a literary front row sitter , a wealthy shareholder , lacking of the benefit of coffeine...
Where is the evidence that the wealthy businessman wrote in 1606 King Lear, Macbeth and Antony and Cleopatra.
See Blog 350 Shapiro King Lear and the auzhorship
(374) Shapiro's personal highligths of William Shakespere(Stratford): was William really the author of King Lear?
The english Blog (first 220 entries) available as kindle E-Book
Marlowe equals Shakespeare
Buchkritik im Internet
Peter von Becker
→Zeitzeichen WDR / NDR/ SR.
Zum Bearbeiten hier klicken.